The Best Gift they could Give.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Denver
November 15th 2008
Published: November 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So. One morning we were in class and our director mentioned to the girls that one of the guys small groups decided to bless us with a gift. He said we would know what it is when we saw it but not to try and find out who it was as they wanted to remain anonymous. We were all wondering what it could possibly be and later on that day we roamed back up to our lodge and infact there was a suprise.

The most amazing, loving thing which blessed us unconditionally was plastered up in our bathroom. It was beautiful. On the window were things the guys had written for us and around the mirror was everyones names and the meanings - it spoke so much to us. In sharing it i hope you are blessed too. Everything that they wrote is applicable to you. Such words of encouragement and love.

Alot of the girls here have had guys in the past put them down or discourage them in terms of their looks and it has made them feel unworthy, to have a group of guys lift us up like this is truly a gift from our God.

Just remember that there are some guys out there who do see you as Jesus sees you and love you for who you have been created to be.

LOVE YOU!! xx MWAH

Pictures attached


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

NamesNames
Names

The "You are my beautiful princess" sign was not part of the thing the guys put up.


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb