(USA) LA to SF - Tiffany and Armani’s american dream…


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
September 22nd 2014
Published: October 10th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Tiffany and Armani always wanted to live THEIR american dream…having a road trip in Cali !

And this day has come !



They rent a wonderful white Ford Focus car, start the engine and open the windows to feel the wind in their hair… ! They spend their first night in the car, in the magic rental agency parking lot ! It is so exciting to do someting forbidden in America ! A real taste of adventure !



They’re heading up to San Francisco, a city that sounds magical to Armani who has seen so many race car movies shot their…

During their trip, they stop by Malibu beach for a quick swim ! With his red swin suit, Armani feels like Mitch Buchannon in « Baywatch » when he saves lives of at risk swimmers…

They take the so well-known road one which is definitely beautiful ! At Big Sur, they see elephant seals and even whales !

At night, they stop in campgrounds, sleep in a tent and cook delicious pastas and marshmallows on fire embers ! Tiffany feels as if she was married to Indiana Jones !



They finally reach SF and spend a whole day walking from the fisherman’s wharf to Chinatown and ride their back to cross the famous Golden Gate ! Awesome !

Armani can’t afford a hotel in SF but he offers his lady a wonderful night in a campground on the parking lot next to the soccer stadium in the delicious smoke of the RV cars for only 50 bucks !



God bless America…


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.059s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb