SoCal Trip - Day 4 - Thanksgiving & Disneyland


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
November 25th 2010
Published: March 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Emma and MegEmma and MegEmma and Meg

Emma and Megan on the Disneyland Train
We woke up at 7:30 after a good nights rest. We had breakfast at the hotel and we were on our way!

We decided to drive to Disneyland (instead of taking a hotel shuttle), as we're planning on going to Val's for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Once we got inside Disneyland we immediately split up, with Megan and Emma going to Pixie Hollow and Toon Town while Erin and I went on the Matterhorn.

In return, Emma and I hung out while Erin and Megan when on Splash Mountain again. We then all went on the Disneyland Railroad and did the Buzz Lightyear ride again.

We ate lunch at the RainForest Cafe and I took Emma to Toon Town again.

Since it was Thanksgiving we were going to have Thanksgiving Dinner down at our Aunt's house. We left Orange and got to San Diego around 5:00. After a feast and seeing some family we drove back to the hotel, dropped the car off and took the shuttle back to Disneyland.

Back in the park I went on Indiana Jones twice, once with Megan and once with Erin. While I was on the Indiana Jones ride Emma played in
Bending BarsBending BarsBending Bars

Emma bending bars in Toon Town.
Tarzan's Tree House and went on Pirates of the Caribbean again. Megan and Erin went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and we all went on Peter Pan's Flight.

We ended the night by going to Captain EO, which was brought back after Michael Jackson passed away.

We took the shuttle back to the Hotel and slept well that night!

...



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Goofy HouseGoofy House
Goofy House

Emma in front of Goofy's House in Toon Town.


Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb