Day 6 - Los Angeles


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
July 10th 2010
Published: July 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was our 2nd and last day at Universal Studios. It was a lot busier today, being a Saturday but we still got to do everything that we didn't get to see the other day. (That we wanted to)
Firstly we went to see the Shrek 4D Show, it is the same as the one at Movie World but is always good to see 😊 Then we went on and watched the stuntshow "Water World" which was just fantastic!! High action and great stunts, the actors in this show are also the stunt people for shows like Criminal Minds, CSI and Bones.
The next stop was the terminator 3D show, which was really full-on. The special effects were amazing. I'll Be Back.......
We had a delicious healthy lunch of fresh meat and salad rolls and fresh fruit. Yum
The last show we went to was the Animal Actors show which was a favourtire for the girls. How they train the animals to the things they do, I'll never know but they do a great job. There were birds, cats, dogs, orangutans, a pig, raccoon, chicken and even rats and pigeons.
We went back to go on the Krustyland ride but the wait time was 55 mins today. As we had already done this ride we decided to give it a miss. The other thing we would have like to have done again would have been the Studio tour but the wait time for this was at least 1 1/2 hrs, the girls wanted to wait but we decided that we were lucky enough to have been able to have done it once so once again gave it a miss. The last thing we did at Universal was the girls had an airbrush Caricature done of themselves. The spot we had then done at had 4 different artists and they all had their own styles so the girls drawings are both quite different.
After leaving Universal itself we went and had a walk up the Universal City Walk. It is full of restaurants, shops, buskers and a cinema. As it was 7.00pm at this stage we decided to have dinner at one of the restaurants. We chose a Japanese restaurant called Wasabi. It was absolutely delicious and the service was great. Dani and Zav felt very grown up and special eating there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1144s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb