midnight ramblings upon returning to my american home


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
March 31st 2008
Published: March 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

peace all over me:
i am SO SICK from all the different & american foods i ate the past couple days on the road trip. my mom and sisters stayed up until we got home which was fabulous. about four hours ago, i was moaning and crying because i felt so sick and was scrunched up in the back seat even more than i was when i went on that mini-tour with dave mats, matty and ben-v. ...and i called my mom crying, telling her she just HAD to go buy me some young coconuts at the grocery store because i needed the water because i’m borderline dehydrated and whatever.

so she told me to take advil and buy some gatorade at the next gas station...my brother had to help me get out of the car and i probably looked like a crazy woman wandering around inside the casino/wendys/gas station place...

i finally cried myself to sleep and woke up just as we drove into town. the closer we got to home, the more and more i had this overwhelming peace wash over me.

first time that has EVER happened. especially in the last 6 years. especially since last year. so, wow.

i still need people to pray for my heart because i accidentally fiercely fell in love with baby matthew...of course i know he’s well taken care of at robin’s nest. it’s a really great children’t home.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb