OGCCC Pictures


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Yucaipa
February 26th 2008
Published: February 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

(Oak Glen Christian Conference Center)

Here are some miscellaneous pictures I haven't included. I realized I've never posted a picture of our current team.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

NASCARNASCAR
NASCAR

Bob, Wayne and Peter went to the (rained out) NASCAR race Saturday. They finished the race today, so those three took half the day off work, and will make that up Tuesday afternoon. (Usually they'd work on Tuesday afternoon of the last week, but they made up 1/2 day last week.)
This was after some people hadThis was after some people had
This was after some people had

given up because of the rain delays.
These gardenias are ready to bloom.These gardenias are ready to bloom.
These gardenias are ready to bloom.

It's not as open as it appears~~notice the size compared to my hand.
Gardenia tree.Gardenia tree.
Gardenia tree.

I can't even imagine how good this will smell when the whole tree is in flower.
The workers are few, but the lookers are plentiful!The workers are few, but the lookers are plentiful!
The workers are few, but the lookers are plentiful!

And that's not even counting all of the women watching! There was a plug someplace in the sewer line that the rvs share...some digging and unassembeling of of pipes showed a gob of roots, and then everything was worked flowingly! I smile at this one, because obviously it took a lot of input to get to the root of the problem!
We're in the loop!We're in the loop!
We're in the loop!

This loop goes up one side of the mountain (Beaumont) and down the other side (Yucaipa) and then across the face of mountain. The major part of this area is covered with apple orchards, which must smell awesome in April.
HousingHousing
Housing

Notice how everything is on a slope!
Oak Glen CrewOak Glen Crew
Oak Glen Crew

Dave & Wanda, SD; Peter & Marlene, Can; Wayne & Lois, Can; Frank & Marilynn, MN. Everyone moves on to Master's College, except Frank and Marilynn.


Tot: 0.284s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1892s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb