slo livin'


Advertisement
Published: April 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


So today was absolutely awesome!! i slept in from having a long day and night, i went out in downtown slo, a very interesting scene. i went to downtown brewing company and saw a fun reggae band at the frog and peach, and hung out with becky, a fellow san diegan. today ray and i went on a tandem bike ride around slo town had lunch and then decided to go and check out a few wineries. the slo vineyards are soo beautiful and calm. overall ive had a pretty good time so far. ive met a ton of people and am kinda bummed i wont be here longer.

Advertisement



10th April 2009

dude!! the girls next door totally went to the gum wall!! where is it a) and 2) its more than somewhat disgusting but i think its still cool! i love you seester!!
10th April 2009

its in san luis obispo downtown, it was crazy!! love you too, are you enjoying my blog?
11th April 2009

its aight... id rather get calls from my sister with updates but beggars cant be choosers.. rude!! jk!! o ps- i spilled the beans and mom knows im having a girl.. breathe a sigh of relief!!
12th April 2009

So-o-o COOL!!!
Phoebers, I LOVE your pictures of the vineyards. You've got a great eye my dear. I really miss you baby girl, "plees to dribe carpully, hah??" This goes with a big hug---love you. Oma (Your mom showed me how to get it on with the blogging)

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb