Why You Must Experience the San Francisco Outdoors


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
November 24th 2015
Published: November 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

There's a reason why the San Francisco Bay is one of the premiere destinations for millions of tourists from around the world each year - it is one of the most fun and enjoyable places to experience in the entire state of California. Between the recreational boating, windsurfing, kite surfing and more, the San Francisco Bay has a lot to offer nearly every type of person out there. There are a huge number of different things that you can do in and around the area depending on your preferences.

Parks and Other Outdoor Areas

If you're thinking of making a trip to the San Francisco Bay but don't really want to spend a lot of time on the water itself, there are still a huge number of things you can do outdoors and enjoy the best of Mother Nature at the same time. The bay is home to a large number of different parks including the Point Isabel Regional Shoreline, the Hayward Shoreline Interpretive Center, the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge and more.

These are great opportunities not only to have some fun outdoors with your family, but also to learn about the environment and
the important role that the San Francisco Bay plays in the California ecosystem at the same time.

Yachting

Whether you're the proud owner of a yacht yourself or just want to take in some of the best that modern engineering has to offer, you'll no doubt be pleased to know that the San Francisco Bay is also one of the premiere destinations in the state for yachting, yacht racing and other types of popular recreational activities. The San Francisco bay area regularly attracts many of the top sailors in the world for this purpose and a large number of them actually live in and around the area. There truly is no limit to the types of amazing sites that you can see when it comes to yachting and boats of all types in the area.

Dinner Cruises

Oftentimes a nice, romantic dinner is looked upon as an ideal way to celebrate some of the finer moments in life. Sometimes you want to really usher in that new promotion at work or that new accomplishment in your personal or professional life. Other times you just want to spend a nice, quiet evening in the comfort of those
closest to you or your significant other. If you're looking for a way to take that wonderful experience and elevate it to the next level, a dinner cruise is absolutely something you should consider for a host of different reasons.

Hornblower Cruises and Events

If you live in and around the San Francisco area and have decided that a dinner cruise is right for you, you can find all of the information you need and more with Hornblower Cruises and Events. In addition to the types of weekly San Francisco dinner cruises that you just won't be able to find anywhere else, Hornblower also has a number of featured cruises often timed to coincide with important events taking place throughout the year. One way to make Thanksgiving dinner that much better is to move the festivities out of your kitchen and onto the open seas. Brunch cruises, supper club cruises and cruises that are ideal for both two people on a romantic night out and 20 or more people on a roaring evening of good times are always available for you to choose from depending on your needs.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.399s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb