I left my heart (and my waistline) in San Francisco!


Advertisement
Published: August 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Our final day in San Francisco, and what a way to spend it! We walked across the Golden Gate Bridge first thing, basking in the morning sunshine. Scott wouldn’t go near the ledge and the crisis helpline posters did not reassure him! His new batman cap nearly flew off in the sea wind, we would have seen some tears if it had.



We went back to Pier 39 as it’s our favourite place here out of everything; Scott ate more chowder and we laughed at the sea lions one last time before making our way downtown for a last minute shop. We couldn’t resist another chunk of Cheesecake Factory heaven and scoffed it down as the sun set through the buildings.



Today’s entry is short and sweet because we are catching the greyhound to LA shortly (hopefully we’ll be able to sleep otherwise the jet lag will return with a vengeance!) We shall fill you in on our first day in the city of angels tomorrow (Thursday for you).



Scott’s going to miss San Fran, especially the food (no surprise there he’s known as Augustus Gloop in Barry!) Annie’s enjoyed the time we’ve had seeing this awesome city but is ready to move on to Hollywood baby!



Love you all!

x x x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.263s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb