5th June 2012


Advertisement
Published: June 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The last blog of this trip, some of you may be relieved to hear.

After a disturbed night, mainly because of the noise of the cable car track running in front of the hotel, stopped at 1am started again 7am, resonating through the building structure.

Morning at last then an 8am breakfast at Sears a short walk away.

Breakfast at Sears was splendid and to be recommended if you want to fill up for the day.

So on the last day the Darks are honoured to contribute to the blog! It has been our travelling companion along with Bob and Dinah and a very good time has been had by all. No doubt we'll all be referring to it in the future to see what we did! Bob's 70th next year so who knows what trip he'll be plotting for 2013. Over and out and remember if you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room.

My turn now! What a fantastic trip! Thanks to our travelling companions and tour guides and general trip arrangers, we have travelled safely 2,954 miles and seen some of the iconic sights in South Western states. Just adding a few pictures to remind us of the people and places we have been.

Bye till the next trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



15th September 2012

Didn't we do well!
Just completely re-read the blog of our trip. Good to remind myself how much we managed to cram into three weeks!

Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 16; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0902s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb