San Francisco - Day 6 - Napa Valley


Advertisement
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

There's a first time for everything...

Don't listen to her, she's drunk and she's got no shoes on.



Early morning wake up for the Napa Valley!!! Wooooot!! Had amazing coffee and a lovely breakfast from Reveille Coffee Co. fried egg with avocado delicious. We boarded the bus, our tour guide was quite erotic, so we tipped him.

The drive was long along the Silverado Trails which was unfortunate as we had no choice but to listen to the wise words of a bogan chick from Melbourne, and the funny comments of our bus driver Leo. The wineries were amazing and by the 7th tasting, we were a little drunk. Our tour guide at the Berrington Brothers didn't know much but had massive jugs. MASSIVE. We walked through the underground mountain cellars and through the 19th Century housing estates.

On our way home we stopped at the Sonoma Valley - hunting for a dentist. Wisdom teeth or not, there's still a bit of pain. Alas, no dentist, but I'm pretty sure we saw all of Sonoma. Cute little town.

After a whole day at the Wineries, we passed the strip clubs and brothels on our way home, a few propositioning us with "there's a first time for everything"... is there?

We went for some hearty Italian food in Little Italy. Calamari, bolognese and garlic. Amazing!!!! We grabbed a bottle of wine and headed for the common room to chill out. There was a cork bottle incident, and a happy meeting with English Thomas...and weird really drunk Australian Thomas. But we got the call and we were off to the Bullit Bar to meet 'Dan from Camp'!!!! Great bar. Lots of fun! Lots of cuties!!! We ate some pizza, broke a thong, ate a burger, and got home at 2am.

What-a Night!!! What-a Day!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb