San Diego


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
September 20th 2010
Published: September 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Friday night in San Diego. Everywhere is happy hour and everyone is very merry. Even the people working - in fact, i reckon the people working were happier than those of us enjoying happy hour - Americans are so CHEERY!!! But i must say the weather here is stunning so i am drawing a conclusion that sunny weather = happy people. I should have known that already having lived in Brisbane.

San Diego is a bloody fantastic town. Its gorgeous for one and there are so many places to eat and drink! The hotel where we are staying is a nightclub hot spot and yes, Mick and i actually went to the nightclub cause they were serving free vodka - free vodka!!!! The nightclub is located on the roof, around a pool and you can see the whole of San Diego from there - stunning! I think we only managed 3 drinks cause they were so strong! Free vodka!!!

We met some awesome people that night. Thea and James who we ended up hanging out with again the next day and who were happy to answer all of our silly questions and pointed us in the direction of some fabulous food and drinking places. San Diego has SO MANY micro breweries and 3 days is simply not long enough to visit them all! Mmmmmm beer...

Tomorrow we are off to Las Vegas! Viva Las Vegas!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb