A relaxing day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
September 9th 2018
Published: September 12th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We took it kind of easy today so it'll be a short blog. Woke up late and took our time getting organized, then Noah and the boys took us shopping at an outlet nearby. Tamar got some shoes and a shirt but other than that we just browsed a little. We had to drop Eldad off at a birthday party so our time was limited.

After we dropped Eldad off, we went back to the Seal beach at La Jolla Cove to try and get some underwater footage of the seals. Unfortunately, neither the sea nor the seals were very cooperative. The sea was rough and the seals preferred to lounge on the rocks. We did have fun trying though. I think I did get a little glimpse of seal underwater with the gopro, but nothing nearly as good as what we saw yesterday. Oh well, you can't win 'em all. We still got to swim a bunch and get beaten up by the waves, and there were lots of gulls hanging around being a nuisance, and we did get a few more good pictures of the seals. I actually think one of them was posing for us.

We got back home at around 4 and got ready for the Rosh Hashana meal. We were all invited to a friend of Tali's parents for the meal. They're very wealthy but laid back and friendly, and we all had a good time, and a good meal! Tamar found their piano pretty soon and played some music, with some help from Milli.

We got back home tired but well fed. Tomorrow we leave Noah and Tali and fly to Mexico for the next part of our adventure.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.193s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb