All about the food


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
March 3rd 2018
Published: March 3rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

All about the food now. Hodad’s last night on Broadway and 10th , about 8 blocks from the Hostel. It’s a burger joint that we have been before. No changes whatsoever in the 3 Years since our last visit. Consistency is the key. They did a remarkable thing though, they now have a mini burger on the menu. I mean , only in name. But it is exactly a smaller more easily eaten version. One of the top burgers I’ve ever had , always difficult to say that to anyone, but !



Kathy missed the donuts this morning, they open at 7 and close when they have run out. We were too late.



Picked up yogurt , fruit and a croissant at a local grocery outlet, went to the square and enjoyed.



Walked down to the waterfront and the boardwalk , looking for Pirate shirts for our grandson. Found some Pirate socks. I don’t believe they wore socks, except maybe when pillaging and wenching.



I think we were on television. An interview being filmed of a Busker on a modified pogo stick. We just happened to be in the
The BoardwalkThe BoardwalkThe Boardwalk

Kathy looking for Pirates
cameras lens.



Lots of walking today , through Little Italy , stopped in for lunch. Caprese panini and a bowl of soup. How do they make so many tasty things!





Visit is almost over, loads look good for return flight tomorrow


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

No DonutsNo Donuts
No Donuts

We missed out on the doughnuts


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb