First 24 hours of marriage


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego » Coronado
September 17th 2009
Published: June 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 150 (Thursday 17/09/09, NJJ)
It was great waking up as husband and wife after the perfect wedding day. Joan, John, Joyce, Jamie and I all had a sunshine breakfast together again. Ang and Rhys, and Moira and Rob all joined us soon after. Ang and Rhys stopped for a bit before leaving Coronado to move on for the rest of their holiday and Moira and Rob went off for the day. The rest of us spent time by the pool and Jamie and I relaxed in the jacuzzi too. We all chatted about how good the day before had been. There were so many things that I'd forgotten to do but nothing that was important thankfully. We had lunch at a diner on Orange Ave then wandered around the shops. Jamie and I went for a walk to have some time to just the two of us. We went back to Hotel Del Coronado and then down to the beach as far as where the wedding ceremony was. Back to the pool to join the J's then we all got ready for dinner at Chance Bistro on Orange Ave. Popped to see Moira and Rob at their hotel for an hour. Back at our room Jamie and I finished off the wedding cake and cracked open the champagne and the bottle of non-alcoholic drink off Renate before bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

The Hotel Del CoronadoThe Hotel Del Coronado
The Hotel Del Coronado

where we had our Wedding meal at the Shearwater Restaurant


Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0679s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb