Last day as Miss Natalie Jones


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego » Coronado
September 15th 2009
Published: June 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 148 (Tuesday 15/09/09, NJJ)
Checked out of the hotel by 10am. Drove south to Chula Vista to shopping outlet, on the Mexican border. Bought a few things including a pair of gold Kenneth Cole shoes that I fell in love with! We bumped into Moira and Rob at the outlet. Jamie finally managed to get a pair of shoes to go with his wedding suit and Mam bought herself white jeans which she's wanted for ages. Gave Moira and Rob a lift back to their hotel, also in Coronado, booked appointments at the hairdressers for Wedding day and then went on to the Glorietta Bay Inn to check in for the next three nights. For the first night Jamie shared with Joyce and I shared with Mam and John. Had cookies and lemonade on arrival. Mam and I did a trial run of the wedding dress, the first time she'd seen it on me. I was emotional, partly because it was the 19 year anniverssary since Daddy died - it was too painful to talk about him not being there. Jamie and Joyce went out to look at restaurants for the wedding meal and then I decided on the Hotel Del Coronado. We were fanycing the food there before we even left home for travelling. I was excited to see Angela and Rhys when they arrived at 6.30pm. Moira and Rob joined us all around 7pm and then we went to Miguels for our evening meal. Jamie and I were surprisingly relaxed all evening, so nice to not have anything to stress over. After the meal we all parted for an early night to be ready for the big day tomorrow. Mam and I shared a bed and John was lucky to have a bed all to himself.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0213s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb