Happy New Year..


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Sacramento
December 31st 2010
Published: December 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

..and what a great year 2011 is shaping up to be for us. Today has been spent tying up all the loose ends - well that is true for Andrew who tends to wait until the last minute to do things, but since I already took care of all that stuff weeks ago in an organized fashion, I have been trying to busy myself with other stuff... running, laundry, pacing about and trying to make time go by faster. All so typical. We will be headed to the airport in just about 4 hours flying first to LAX then on to Brisbane. Have a toast for us at midnight as we will likely be on the tarmac or possibly just taking off. We will be arriving in Australia about the same time most of you will be going back to work after a holiday break. Happy 2011!!!

Advertisement



31st December 2010

....and to you
Happy New Year to both of you and safe and exciting travels.
31st December 2010

On Your Way
It sounds like you guys are the perfect match! Have a fun trip. We'll be thinking of you as 2011 rolls in.
31st December 2010

great 2011
Have a safe and adventorous trip.we will keep an eye on sacto for you. Enjoy and share your travels
2nd January 2011

Safe Travels!
I'm so excited for the both of you! Hope you had a restful flight to Brisbane. Looking forward to hearing about all of your adventures.
6th January 2011

More updates, please!

Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1627s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb