Not Again!


Advertisement
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 35.1568, -120.668

You'd think we'd remember:

1. How cold the coast is with the marine layer. California may not have a drop of rain but they have a cold moist layer of crap that freezes your butt off and keeps everything damp for days.

2. Don't get buzzed when you have to pack out the next morning. Hadn't even pulled into the campground yet to set up and a member of the San Luis Obispo Wheelers MC pulled up and told us about a gathering in a couple of hours at a bar downtown. It had been a rough ride with the crappy roads (isn't Cali a rich state?) and the massive gridlock. What should have taken 4 hours took over 6 and I was a little grumpy but my guy needs his guy time. I'm a true joy to be around but Daves a guy (yea I've checked) and all guys need some time to talk about what ever guys talk about so down we go. NEVER NEVER NEVER drink when you're tired. It hits you ten times as fast and ten times as hard. He chatted, I drank. Bad combo for the next morning.......

Nope, gotta learn the lesson again.
$25 for a pee break.....$25 for a pee break.....$25 for a pee break.....

Ok it came with a small bowl of berries and a slice of gourmet bread but still the most expensive pee I've had to date.....
Nothing worse than trying to figure out where everything goes with a hangover especially when you haven't done it but once before.....fun, fun morning was had by all. I swear the coast is colder in August than in June or I just have thinner blood this time around. Figured out way too late not to pack the leather jackets in the trailer just because it's summer time. It's like we've never done this before. The things that we're doing wrong are second nature to us and yet we still are the idiots on the bike shivering our asses off with a major gut rolling hangover........

Man it's gotta get better from here.....



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Meeting of the Gold Coast Wheelers Meeting of the Gold Coast Wheelers
Meeting of the Gold Coast Wheelers

Thank you to all the members and especially President Bernard Dugue for giving my guy a little guy time......Much appreciated!
10 second set up....take down, not so much....10 second set up....take down, not so much....
10 second set up....take down, not so much....

I swear it grows bigger every time we release it from it's bag. Nothing ever goes back the same way that machine in the factory packed it up.....
Luch of Champions....Luch of Champions....
Luch of Champions....

Exhausted......peanut butter on bread with a bud light...... Can't really get much butter after a long frustrating day riding.....


Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb