Day 55 - Disneyland


Advertisement
Published: June 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sridhar dropped us at Disney Land in the morning at around 9.15. Spent an awesome day at Disney Land till 11pm. Had taken burgers for lunch and a couple of muffins. Came home and had dinner. R had a sandwich there for dinner.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

 Ride in street car Ride in street car
Ride in street car

You can hop onto a brand new Victorian style car which takes us for a one way ride along Main Street. Main Street Vehicles is a newly introduced feature of the 'Main Street U.S.A' section of Disney Land.
Adventure LandAdventure Land
Adventure Land

Jungle Cruise, an attraction in 'Adventure Land'.
Jungle CruiseJungle Cruise
Jungle Cruise

After a lovely Jungle Cruise, which is basically a river ride through the forests of Africa featuring real looking robotic animals and tribesmen of Africa.
Indiana Jones AdventureIndiana Jones Adventure
Indiana Jones Adventure

Another attraction of 'Adventure Land'. An adventurous ride in a vehicle looking like a jeep through dimly lit caves! In many portions of the ride it would be pitch dark....supposedly going through pitch dark caves.
Pirates of the CaribbeanPirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean

An attraction of the 'New Orleans Square' section. Also saw the Haunted Mansion from the same section.
Tomorrow LandTomorrow Land
Tomorrow Land

Astro Orbitor, a simulated ride in 'Tomorrow Land'. Had a very long queue. 40 minutes waiting time.
LCD MirrorLCD Mirror
LCD Mirror

Showing time, calendar etc on the mirror. 'Innoventions', an attraction of 'Tomorrow Land'.
InnoventionsInnoventions
Innoventions

Dream Home from 'Innoventions', featuring future homes with sophisticated gadgets, futuristic games and how music, dance can be learnt in the future.
Submarine Voyage Submarine Voyage
Submarine Voyage

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, an attraction of Tomorrow Land
Enchanted Tiki RoomEnchanted Tiki Room
Enchanted Tiki Room

A musical featuring singing macaws, flowers and jungle beats of tribesmen.
Splash MountainSplash Mountain
Splash Mountain

A water ride with many climbs and falls. The best was the straight drop into water that can be seen here. We don't get too wet though since the water sprays outwards.
Splash MountainSplash Mountain
Splash Mountain

Main attraction of 'Critter Country'. Had to wait for more than 40 minutes.
Photo of our photo Photo of our photo
Photo of our photo

Very cleverly tried to take a photo, of our photo taken as we dropped down the Splash Mountain. Photos of every vehicle is featured here on a mirror like display for us to buy if we like. But, you can see that our images are not seen when we try to take a photo of the photo!!
Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, an attraction of 'Critter Country'. Had a wonderful song playing through the lovely ride.
The ParadeThe Parade
The Parade

You can see Aladdin in the parade. I am standing and watching between the pink and black shirt guys.
ParadeParade
Parade

Watching the parade on Main Street. You can see Snow White and Beauty...i think on the float. There is a little girl in front of me in Snow White costume.
FantasylandFantasyland
Fantasyland

At the entrance of 'Fantasyland'
King Arthur CarrouselKing Arthur Carrousel
King Arthur Carrousel

Attraction of Fantasy Land. I had wanted to go on a carousel like this for a long time.
Pinocchio's Daring JourneyPinocchio's Daring Journey
Pinocchio's Daring Journey

An attraction of 'Fantasyland'
Mad Tea PartyMad Tea Party
Mad Tea Party

An attraction of Fantasy Land. I went alone.
AutopiaAutopia
Autopia

An attraction of Tomorrow Land. Our last ride of the day at around 10.30pm. This ride had a long queue always. Went for it, last minute, since it was comparatively free. Did some bad driving here in spite of R helping with the accelerator.


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb