Shmirvine


Advertisement
Published: June 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello!
Well, Jet lag and all, we've made it back to the US of A. Our flight was long, and we are quite sleep deprived, but we're here!
We had a great time in Hong Kong. We enjoyed Dim Sum for breakfast one morning, and met up with Benji's friend Dennis(along with his VERY pregnant wife!) for "Hot Pot" one evening. Hot Pot is great. there's a pot of hot broth sitting in the middle of the table, and all kinds of raw meats and veggis all around. You choose what you want, and cook it in the broth. It was super Yum, and we enjoyed the fabulous company as well.
We were VERY happy to check out of our timy hotel room, but sad to be leaving Asia, However, after only a two hour delay, we boarded our flight to LA.
So here we are, back in Irvine at Abby's parent's house enjoying the fact the the weather can be lovely and warm without 99%humidity!!
We're headed out to the Channel Islands (off the coast of Ventura, CA) for a long weekend this weekend and excited to go camping with good friends :-)
We'll be in Southern California for about a week (ish) and then heading up to the Bay area for a bit. Let us know if you're you're in our neck of the woods... being homeless and unemployed, we have a fair bit of time to hang out!
Much Love-
Abby and Benj

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb