Under Your Armour!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Napa
December 3rd 2012
Saved: February 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Most of you have seen the funny looking Under Armour logo on sports uniforms and equipment, including the National League MVP catcher, Buster Posey. His "tools of ignforance" or catching gear, are emblazoned with the UA logo, and seen on almost every pitch from the center field camera when he is catching the game. I have been wearing UA gear for quite a while too.



I first started with their undershorts, perfect for travel, since they are completely polyester and easily washable in the shower or sink, even in 3rd World countries. The problem is not the product, but the cost. The undershorts run $20 almost everywhere, including Under Armour stores, Nordstrom, and other retailers. But I found them for half-price at the Napa Premium outlet store, as they celebrated their grand opening. Even the manager of the store was astounded at this sale! Needless to say, I am well stocked now.

Over the years, I have added many of their products to my wardrobe. This includes the obvious exercise clothing, golf polos and shorts, cycling gear and T-shirts for layering while at home or traveling. The T-shirts take up hardly any space in my carry-on roller board, and can be used for both indoor exercise or outdoor activities, as well as layering for really cold days while being a tourist.

And yes, the company is pretty green, using mostly recycled plastic as their main ingredient in their products. Their clothing is colorful and comfortable. And if you buy at the outlets, it is certainly affordable. Look for other UA outlet stores in places like Gilroy, Vacaville, and Livermore in Northern California.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

Tot: 0.526s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 35; qc: 156; dbt: 0.3942s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb