HOME: the search for our new home in San Francisco


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Marin
December 22nd 2018
Published: January 18th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We love Larkspur. It is the cutest little town. For our rental tour, we visited 9 places and we loved all of them but there was one place that stood out from all the others. It was not on any of the house search websites because the owners were only just thinking of renting it out. They were transferring to the little studio apartment on the side of the house and renting out the bigger part of the house. they responded to a post on the local neighbourhood app "Nextdoor' by our relocation guide and so it was that we met Patricia and Robert and fell in love with their Marina Vista house.

Not only is it at the top of a hill overlooking a wide expanse of stunning vista, it is elegant, stylish and fully furnished! the small part of the house used to be a vacation rental so there is everything you could possibly need in every room. Everything was stocked, everything!

Now we have moved in and absolutely love our new home. It is divine.

Pictures speak louder than words in this case.

We moved in 22nd December...11 days after we arrived!

Herve's birthday was celebrated in our new home.

It's quite windy as we are so high up and the road up here is very thin and windy...but nearby are the BEST walks!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb