6th January


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
January 6th 2015
Published: January 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After our busy day yesterday we decided to head back to Disneyland to buy some bits and pieces. It didn't seem as busy but was still packed. We did a last walk around if each theme park taking in everything that is wonderful about the place. We then headed back and were on our way to Los Angeles. Having arrived by train we jumped in a cab thinking we would be close to our motel. We quickly realised nothing is close in LA and instead is as spread out as humanly possible. We checked into our motel and decided to head to Santa Monica, which we didn't think would be too far away. Again, our short cab ride was over half an hour. It also seems every cab driver takes a thousand back streets to 'beat the traffic'. The Santa Monica pier es very nice. It is very touristy but was exciting to walk around and to the end of the pier where there were groups of people fishing. We then headed to a nice little bar to watch some Basketbalk and have some dinner. We then headed back home, another half hour taxi ride to decide that LA surly has more to offer.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0261s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb