TopDeck Goodbyes


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
January 4th 2015
Published: January 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today was our last day on our tour. We had a 5-6 hour trip into Los Angeles before heading straight go Anaheim. Our trip went well as we visited the same truck stop we did on day 3, which wasn't the nicest place. We then headed into LA, said our goodbyes to our TopDeck friends and headed for Anaheim. We made lots of great people on the tour and hope to keep in contact with them in the future. Before leaving the tour we organised to go to an Ice Hockey game in Anaheim with 4 others tonight. We got our tickets and were on our way to our second Ice Hockey game. This time Anaheim Ducks, who were previously the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim after the hit movie playing Nashville. It was abother great game as the Ducks scored to level the scores with 2 minutes remaining. After the 5 minutes extra time it went to a shoot-out which the Ducks won as the crowd went crazy. We then headed home, organised our Disneyland tickets and headed to bed excited for the following day.



The scenery as you drive through Arizona and into California is stunning. There were constantly mountains on the horizon and everywhere you looked it could be a setting for a Clint Eastwood classic western movie.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.207s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb