Day 7 Santa Barbara to Los Angeles / Universal Studios


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
September 11th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Woke up on Santa Barbara / Ventura

Baron had Mcdonalds breakfast' .....I've never see this man eat so much junk...he has had pancakes and waffles and bacon and sausage pretty much every day. He is truly sucked in to the American fast food Life! His goal is to sample Wendys and Dennys this week. I might see a fat Baron for the first time ever.

We set off for LA, saw a huge memorial for 9/11 of flags in the ground for each victim.

We then hit Malibu beach, home of loads celebs. Most of the beach is private but the view of the homes is great.

We then found Topanga Beach and sat on there for a good hour. We set off again and made our way to Universal studios!

Arrived at Universal Studios, and went straight on to the studio tour. It had an amazing 3D King Kong Ride absolutely brilliant. Then I saw my favourite set, Wisteria Lane for Desperate Housewives. We saw lots of live film studios, and sets for films.

After the tour we did The Mummy ride, and then went and watched the Waterworld Stunt show. We then went on to the Jurassic Park water Ride, and the mental Transfromers 3D ride.

We then drove to Redondo Beach, couldn't get in to The Crown Plaza as it was fully booked so went to the Best Western next door.

Went out on to the harbour for a drink at The Cheescake Factory.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb