Getting ready for the Americas!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
January 20th 2011
Published: January 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

USA Road Trip. Jan/Feb 2011


Hi Friends and Family!

Its that time of year again - holiday time and wow wasn't last year interesting!

I went to Great Britain three times admittedly in different parts - London, the Isle of Wight and Northern England. My family and I also went to Potsdam and the suburban parts of Berlin / Brandenburg for some days, Wales for the summer and now we're off to the United States.

So exciting.

Phewey!

Frank, "The Small Young Gentleman" and I are going on a customised "fly and drive" around the lovely state of California, hitting on Arizona, Utah and Nevada.

Why? 'Cos its time to do so man and why not today? No point in putting it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow, I wanna go to China LOL!

Anyway, the plan is to go to Los Angeles, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite National Park, San Fransisco, Santa Barbara, and back to Los Angeles again. Oh, with visits to Disneyland with already bought 1-day tickets costing $220 (Gulp!) and the hope to go through a vineyard of sorts and the prospect of a little flutter. My budget is $50 but who knows LOL!

See you soon!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0887s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb