Day 18: Venice Beach Zoe


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Venice Beach
September 25th 2019
Published: September 25th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We started the morning at 5:30 to get ready to hop on the train. The Uber picked us up at 6 and we got on the train at 6:30. The train ride was about 3 and a half hours. When we got to New York we got an Uber to the airport. At the airport we waited in a lounge and then got on the plane.

When the plane landed we got an Uber to the house. When we arrived at the house in Venice Beach and we looked around and then went for a walk on the beach. The beach was really nice and had los of palm trees and lots of shops. On the beach we got ice cream, I got the chocolate ice cream with a vanilla swirl and chocolate chip cookie dough. I didnt read it properly and thought it was vanilla with chocolate chips and cookie dough. So i didnt like it because I dont like chocolate ice cream.

After the walk we went out for dinner at this really nice pasta place and met mums old friend from her ‘dancing’ days, Brad and his cute dog Haruki. We also met a woman who had her little dog at dinner with her. The dog had painted toenails. After dinner we went to this really yummy ice cream place I got strawberry and toasted white chocolate. It was so yum.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.249s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb