LA Los Angeles


Advertisement
Published: December 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in LA and gided by an enthusiastic man to the correct bus for the price of a donation to his selected charity. That seems to be the price asked for any advice in LA. We caught the big blue bus to santa monica. The SM pier was mostly closed and cold but it gave a good view of LA. We went in search of coffee in vain, ending up with some starbucks like crap in a cup. After being acosted by more people asking for donations we found an ok spot to eat and I had a Nutella Martini... only in fucking america. We got back to the airport nice and early to make sure we would be there before the check in counter closed only to find it wouldnt be opening for another three hours. Suprisingly LAX actualy has bars and this resulted in the purchase of some cheep $12 beers (the good old dollar). We then scoured all of the food shops looking for a snack which resulted in us confirming that america had little to offer...... at least as far as food is concerned (or so andrew says). As we waited for the plane we realised that only 5 of the people going on the two flights to el salvador that night were dirty gringos like us. We left LA at 0023.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb