Card....


Advertisement
Published: November 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

michael and i tried to make a card that we can hand to other travelers that we may meet that has some contact info for us. we couldn't decide on the image... and we came to this.. what is posted. it cracks me up. if only i had the patience to put curly hair on that lady and remove some for the dude... hee hee. we are watching city of joy with patrick swazye right now... trying to remember all the last minute stuff we have to do tomorrow before we leave and get in the "mood" for india.

we have been trying to decide what we are going to tell people when they ask us wehre we are from, since americans are so popular these days. we have decided to take one for the team... and tell people where we are REALLY traveling from... yes folks we are really going to tell them we are from the good 'ol US of A! we hope that we can participate in the efforts to re-build international reputation of us folks under the bush regime. piano y piano... step by step.

till next time...
us

Advertisement



2nd December 2006

You guys are going to have fun. Nice card niether person looks like either of you. reppin' USA all the way.

Tot: 0.181s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 60; dbt: 0.085s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb