Leaving Sydney - Our First day in USA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Anaheim
March 30th 2010
Published: March 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

28th March
We arrived at LAX at 1:20pm an Sunday afternoon. (note to self - ensure all relevant docs are completed prior to lining up for 20 minutes in Customs). Fell asleep in shuttle from LAX to Jolly Roger Hotel (residual sleeping tablet effect). Hotel old, but clean.
After settling in, Wayne, Ash and I took a walk to Down Town Disney. The mullet and Kate plus 8 hair cuts are very popular - as are harry high pants and long socks with sandals.

29th March
A big day was had on day 2.
Spent the day at California Adventure Park (forgot the sunblock, so guess what?). Went on the Grizzly Rapid Ride and got soaked! Ash peer pressured me into going on to the Tower of Terror. That was fun! Califormia Soaring was magical - you felt like you were really gliding.
Tomorrow will be to Disneyland.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



6th April 2010

Awesome
You're a brave lady guess you've been screaming all the way to the top going down. Glad you love the california soaring as we did too. What does your coffee taste like - same as Sydney one? Doubt it, I think Sydney coffees are the best. What can I say, follow you.....................just kidding.

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb