Vancouver to La


Advertisement
Published: February 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today we left Vancouver. We woke James, said bye and left him with half a bottle of Vodka and let him check out of our room for us. Our flight to USA was 10.30am so we left Vancouver 7:45am.

The flight was OK - not too long. It was not too hot when we landed. Not like the day we first landed. We got a shuttle to the hotel we would be staying at with Contiki and checked in. The room was ok. Ground floor. We didn't do anything much today. Not too much around. We asked reception if Taco Bell was anywhere and they told us to get a bus or taxi or it was a 30 - 45 minute walk. Cat and I decided to walk. That 30 - 45 minute walk was only a 10 - 15 minute walk. Bless America. There solution to everything was bus or taxi. Um.. and why are people fat we ask?

I stuffed myself stupid with Chalupas and Fiesta Grill as I have not had it since my old Taco Bells working days before Taco Bell closed in Australia.

After that Cat and I walked back. There were so many cars in each driveway and most houses had some form of monster over the top truck or ute. We saw Disney's Fireworks also going off on our way back.

We were a little anxious in our room. There was a lot of yelling and noise outside and occasionally loud bangs and then sirens. Cat would be like whats that and I would reply someone just got shot. Lets just say we double checked our deadlock to ease our minds.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0764s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb