Day 13


Advertisement
Published: July 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our last day at Disneyland. We started off the day by getting our Disneyland shopping and customary pictures done, followed by me running (not literally) back to the hotel so we didn't have to haul our loot around. Followed by a few more rides and a lunch of the some of the biggest corn dogs known to man. (On a side note - we tried to avoid buying food at Disneyland and did a pretty good job of bringing in lunch, snacks and drinks because 5 corns dogs and a couple drinks cost $42). By this time the little boys were actually getting their fill of Disneyland and just wanted to head back to the hotel for some pool time. Michelle and Justin stayed behind to go to California Adventure since we hadn't gone on the California Screamin' Roller Coaster. They rode the coaster a couple times since the line was relatively short, the first time from the very front seats. They also managed to get some pictures with some of the characters we had missed earlier. They got back to the hotel about supper time and convenientally enough supper was provided to us by the hotel - Wednesday night is BBQ night where they provide burgers, hot dogs and salads for everyone. Have I told you what a great deal this place is. Later in the evening we all went for a swim in the way too crowded pool and it was also too cold in and out of the pool to be enjoyable. The one thing that did suprise me was how cool it actually was in Southern California and apparently these were normal temperatures. After that Michelle got the washing and packing done and we got ready to leave in the morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0638s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb