Los Angeles


Advertisement
Published: March 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


2/3/2012-10/03/2012




So the surprise worked, Crystals reaction to us surprising her was "oh F..k!" so that meant pleased to see us right???




Well it took us 4 days to get over the get lag but now all is good. Food portions as to be expected are huge but we will never learn "just a small appetiser to start!".




Took the local bus to the beach. Mmmmm didn't know that's where they kept the circus these days! Too many freaks in a confined space for me!! Huntingdon beach nice though, a warm 80 degrees to check out the surfers! That along with naughty seagulls in San Diego who literally emptied this ladies bag on the beach to eat the sandwich she had put in there earlier!




We are now official reserves of the "unforgiven" softball team! I can't hold the bat right and now have a big bruise up my arm to show for it. Not sure I will make the cut Sunday :-).




The strangest thing so far must be laying on the beach in San Diego and seeing spitfire jets flying really low over u. Those things are cool. Combined

with going to "Dicks" the restaurant where they are deliberately rude to U made for a fun day.


I've found out "cactus coolers" make u very drunk and make u start singing to chitty chitty bang bang at 3am to Mexicans! At his request obviously. Not a pretty sight I can assure u.







After the 'Coolers', it was a lazy day at the beautiful Craig Park. A gem of a place buried deep in suburbia. A blazing hot day spent laying by the river watching the ducks carelessly swim by.




Yet to do Farrels- the old fashioned ice cream parlour or go to the karting track,somehow I think mark might beat me at that. Report on that later.




Oh and mark bought a cool hat, image change hear we come, diet will come later!!!!!




Hopefully photos attached


Love Us


xx










Additional photos below
Photos: 60, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb