June Update


Advertisement
Published: June 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We have been here over six weeks and are still enjoying the area and work or lack of work. Last week Jan flew to Spokane for a week to attend our grandson Alex’s high school graduation and all associated ceremonies and functions. I stayed behind to ”work” but I did by an airline ticket and flew up on Friday and flew home on Monday. It was a total surprise for Greg and his family including Alex. A couple of times Jan almost spilled the beans but she caught herself. I really felt bad leaving the campground on a very busy weekend but the rangers talked me into going saying that this was too important to miss. A staff member stayed in our RV and took care of our dog Terry.

Our son Russ and his family from LA came for this week. They got here on Sunday and we both got back on Monday. Our granddaughters Hope and Ella had been swimming in the frigid water. Yesterday we spent a tiring but fun day in San Francisco. Russ took us to lunch today for my Father’s day lunch and I had a lobster roll for $22. It is nice to get a little pay back from our kids. Growing up, Russ had a habit of ordering the most expensive item on the menu. He always said that he would order the second most expensive item.

The campground is full every night and will be for the entire summer. If there are any unreserved sites, they are gone in a couple of hours. The weather is getting warmer but coastal warm in high 60s and low 70s



Attached are some interesting houses in the area and some coastal pictures. Houses in this area start at about $800,000


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0728s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb