Memorial Day Streaker


Advertisement
Published: May 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We just finished a busy Memorial Day Weekend. Jan’s cousin’s Matt and Ginny VanDuyne and their kids Pascal and Clare from Fresno came for the weekend. This was their first camping trip with the kids.

We missed two interesting events at tenh campground. A camper said that a women came out of the shower building and ran naked to her RV and I missed it. The second event was just across the road from us. We were at Safeway when the fight began. A large Indian family (from India) was playing their music very loud. The man in the next RV asked them to turn it down. I guess that there were racial slurs also. The second man then turned on his generator to drown out the music and they in turn turned it up the music. Then there was a little shoving. A person came to our RV and asked Matt if he was the host. Matt then ran to the Kiosk for help. When we got back a few minutes later there were four ranger vehicles and the parties were settling down. Darn, we missed all the fun.

We are still having a great time here. We have gone to the local senior center and will do a little volunteering. We made a loop around San Francisco to get re acquainted with the roads and had a picnic in Golden Gate Park. We have some company planned for the summer but we had a lot of weeks open for anyone who would like to joins us.

There was a really neat RV her today It is decorated with decals of the old wooden RVs called a Woody

Because of the mild climate here there a lots of interesting flowers which I included. I have found the names of some of them.

Click on the second photo to see the flower photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



28th May 2013

Streaker
You probably didn't miss much with your streaker. Have really enjoyed the Woody and the flowers! Beautiful.

Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0641s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb