Jelly Belly Land


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Fairfield
April 28th 2008
Published: May 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


After we left San Francisco we decided to take a detour and go to the Jelly Belly Factory. In the Jelly Belly Factory, we went on a tour. The tour guide showed us how they make jelly beans, how they package them, how they ship 'em away and other cool stuff. In one room, called the 'Field of Beans' there were over 20 million jelly beanies. Cooooooool.

They even had some portaits of famous people like Elvis, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan etc. all made out of jelly bellies. After the tour, me and Daniel got to spin the 'Bean-Boozled' wheel. You spin the wheel and it lands on a flavour or a single, double or triple dare. The flavours were coconut or baby-wipes, black pepper or plum, booger or juicy pear, vomit or buttered popcorn and ear wax or lemon. I spun the wheel and landed on a triple dare and the host guy gave me three choices. I had to eat them all at once. I did it and all three tasted like ear wax, booger and vomit, not that I would know what they tasted like! - the man just told me. Dad said that's why he's working there.

at their sample bar they had all of the flavours including a new flavour - dark chocolate. You could have as many as you wanted for free. They also had gummy bears, chocolate covered sultanas and other gummy things. Dad bought a Jelly Belly bike top and a bag of wierdly shaped jelly beans called Belly Flops.

Byeeeeeee

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0556s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb