Holy f*@king crap!?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Encinitas
January 27th 2010
Published: January 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

HomediegoHomediegoHomediego

It's good to be home...for a minute
Soooo, it still hasn't quite set in that C and I are headed to Thailand and Bali for 2.5 months. After the whirlwind trip to NYC and back over the last couple months, we really haven't had much time to really think about the logistics of traveling to Asia and all the prep needed to make sure we're both completely prepared. In fact, it was only yesterday that we really started to buy supplies and think about what we needed when it also dawned on us that we should probably get immunized! Doh!!! Luckily, with Asia a few days away, we were able to get an appt this morning and now we're ready to battle the deadly street food and mutant mosquitoes we hear so much about. Anyhow, we'll write more when we actually leave the country and have amazing photos to post. Until then, we love and miss everyone, we're sorry we couldn't see more of you during our week back in So Cal, but we just sort of ran out of time and were too hungover. Haha!

Advertisement



28th January 2010

Immunizations
HOw do you know how many different shots you need? How many do you need?
15th February 2010

Immunizations
Will we went to a "travel clinic" in San Diego and we got Hepatitis A, Typhoid and Tetanis (sic?). I would recommend finding a travel clinic in your city and they can tell you what you need based on where you are going and how long you will be staying. If you get the 3 shots we got expect to pay over $300. Good luck, hope that helps!

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0796s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb