Taber Ranch


Advertisement
Published: June 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Taber Ranch Wedding PhotoTaber Ranch Wedding PhotoTaber Ranch Wedding Photo

www.devinephotography.net - Our photography website.
Spent the weekend in amazing Capay Valley for wedding. We stayed in Woodland, which is approx. 10 mins from the Sacramento Airport. The wedding was at this amazing ranch in the Capay Valley, called Taber Ranch, which was approx. 35 minute drive from Woodland. The Capay Valley and surrounding area was really beautifull to drive through with charming farmlands and blue skies for miles.

The ranch is a most perfect place to get married, with golden rolling hills, beautiful sweeping oak trees, lovely rows of vinyard and the most intricate, colorfull garden. They have a couple of old red convertable caddillacs and a yellow school bus to transport people to and from the parking area. The ceremony site requires a bit of a hike to the top of a hill. The climb is worth it with 360 degree view of the Valley.

There is a really cute Bed and Breakfast- called Capay Valley B&B a few minutes from the 5,000 acre ranch. The caretakers of the Ranch were wonderful to work with and take great care of your event.

We loved every minute of our time on this ranch and in the surrounding areas.



Additional photos below
Photos: 51, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 99; dbt: 0.1226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb