Quick Update


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona
January 1st 2015
Published: January 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everyone. This will be quick as ink have wifi on phone. When we don't have wifi we write our update into notes so there will be detailed blogs coming up.
Here is a quick catch up:
29th Dec- we made it to Oakland and joined our trip. Everyone on our trip is great. We just bused it to Mariposa and meet everyone over a few drinks.
30th Dec- We were up at 6.00 and had breaky then the bus left for Yosemite NP. We had the day there which was very nice. It's in a valley so where you look there are massive rocks hovering over you. We then headed back for dinner and an early night.
31sr Dec- we were up at 5.10 to leave at 6 and head for Vegas. It was an 8 hour trip and our tour leader wanted us there before 4pm as there is a massive line from then. We made it spot on 4 and by the time we made it our motel he said the line was backing up outside the city. We had dinner with the group and caught up with Swifty's friends for NYE. We went to a nightclub which we had organised a while ago with Backo and his brother and sister, Kris and his fiancée Hailey and Conner and his brother. It was great and the nightclub was awesome. We went to the bit with 90s music which was outside, under the eifle tower with te Ballagio next to us. It was a great night and the boys slide straight back into their college shenanigans. Theresa had a good night but at the end did need to look after Ryan for a bit. Seems security won't kick you out like they do in Australia.
We hole everyone had a great NYE back home and bear wishes for 2015. Thank you for the comments sorry we don't reply to all of then but enjoy getting them.

Advertisement



3rd January 2015

Happy New Year
Hi Ry and Teez, Happy New Year???Hope you had a great night bringing in the New Year. How is Vegas? Hope you haven't lost too much of your holiday money there.

Tot: 0.218s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 55; dbt: 0.074s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb