Close Encounters of a Naughty Kind


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Sedona
May 23rd 2009
Published: May 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sue and Gail went to the Sedona airport where they have a beautiful view. The pilots have an extraordinary GPS system as seen in the picture.

Shortly afterwards we went for our IET, Integrated Energy Therapy, which was to deal with the issues in our tissues. Leon was Sue's conduit to the angels and Phoenix had the privilege of being Gail's conduit. We were in different rooms, which was a good thing. It is too difficult to describe this "therapeutic" modality except to say the angels had to help us release all our negative emotions such as fear, shame, resentment, heart ache so that we had room in our hearts for self-love, innocence, acceptance until filled to bursting. This is considered the Heart Walk, we think. Then when we had released the negatives and been filled with the positives, then we had to send unconditional love to anyone and everyone we have ever known, in this life and past lives. So if you were one of those who felt a little jolt of energy or whatever at about 2 pm yesterday, it was us sending out our positive vibes to you.

Later in the day, Gail and Sue went to a local extra-terrestrial hangout as we had been told the Martian fare they offered was out-of-this-world. Gail would like Richard to know that she is very sorry but she felt head over heels for Capt. Ralph, who was apparently one of the higher ranking beings but now hung dead on the wall. He was only able to get to first base with her and truly the picture of his attempts has disappeared when we were downloading the pics from our camera to the computers...Gail immediately sensed that he probably had a wife and family back on his home planet and perhaps was responsible for erasing the picture...or perhaps it is Gail's very different "electronical" system. Gail would feel used except for the fact that the connection they had was immediate and uplifting but she was a little disgusted that she let his younger brother Tody hang there and watch. The servers in the diner were really quite stunned by the antics that unfolded before them, as those of you that know us can imagine. Sue didn't see anything but Gail was able to take a picture of the spaceship that took Ralph and Tody back to where ever they came from. And Richard, don't worry, Ralph told Gail that they would not return before 800,000 light years.





Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Tody, Ralph's younger brotherTody, Ralph's younger brother
Tody, Ralph's younger brother

Tody was a little more shy and only Gail and Ralph in action.


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0528s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb