Prescott, Sedona, Show Low, Petrified Forest National Park


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Prescott
November 30th 2008
Published: September 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Prescott is pretty cool. The weather generally is nice. It rains a lot, but that's what you get for living in Arizona and being there during monsoon season. Overall, it's just a nice town to stop through if it's on your way somewhere. You don't have to go out of your way to go and visit though.

Show Low is near Pine Top. It's most known for being near the Sunrise Ski Park. If you go in winter you'll definitely see snow. That's great for me because you hardly get snow in Tucson. The town is nice. The area is a reservation. The ski resort is run by the people who live on the reservation. I'll give Sunrise credit. They do have good skiing.

The Petrified Forest is nice. It's cool to look at all the rocks and their different colors. If you're passing through from New Mexico or somewhere, I would stop and go through it. It's a nice small detour. It takes a while but not a huge chunk of your time. You don't even have to get out of your car if you don't want to.

Sedona is so beautiful. If you're visiting Arizona, you have to do the drive through Sedona. It's great especially if you're going from Flagstaff or somewhere north to Tucson. It's so amazing. The views are pretty. I wouldn't even drive very fast. It takes a while, and it is a detour from the drive from Phoenix to Tucson directly, but it is so worth it. The actual city is nice. We stopped and ate at the Canyon Breeze Restaurant. It was good. There were a ton of football games playing so that pleased me. If I remember correctly, I had the Chicken Caesar Salad. That was nice. The atmosphere was pleasant. I would probably eat there again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0673s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb