Pheonix


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Phoenix
October 16th 2010
Published: October 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sorry for not up-dating before now and that there are no pictures on some of the entries yet, either have very slow Internet or you can't upload pics so I will try and put them on soon.

We were in Phoenix From October 4th-7th. The hostel was really small and the people that ran it and worked there were so friendly. We went to look at the Arizona State University Campus on the 5th which is one of the largest in America, it was like it's own separate city. There was a huge storm and really heavy rain so we went to the movies. In the eve we went with the people from the hostel to a student art thing where Mary's friend had organized a dance performance, the car broke down so we got stranded and Isabelle had to come and rescue us. On the 6th we went to the Heard museum which told the history of native American's and was really interesting. In the eve we went to the art gallery to look at the couture clothing collection of a Russian supermodel with Antonio and Matt from the hostel and then went to a bar where they had the most amazing flamenco dancers and after the performance we had drinks on the roof over looking the city. Matt got pulled on stage at the end and did the funky chicken dance which was so funny.

Met some lovely people and being at the hostel felt like staying with friends. Was very excited to go to Vegas though and for Beth to be joining us.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb