Moab to Monument Valley, 10/3-10/10


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Monument Valley
October 11th 2010
Published: October 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

For some reason, the long blog I wrote yesterday vanished into cyberspace. So I am just checking in. We will leave Monument Valley after four days of relishing the immense red rocks, remembering the John Wayne movies that were filmed here, and head south into Arizona. We are pretty well satiated with canyons, cliffs, red, Anasazi ruins. We even hope to find a bit of green landscape in AZ; might have to settle for golf courses...

Best wishes to all.

Advertisement



13th October 2010

sorry
Hi Linda and John, Sorry you lost your blog into cyberspace, I was looking forward to reading it and learning about the area of all of the westerns. Hope you can recount it sometime. Heidi, Jan and George Ray (can't figure out what to call him, may settle with my nickname of Sunny) are all back in NE safe and sound. They are with us, as the house they thought they had may have some mold issues, so that is on hold for the moment. It is wonderful to have all the girls and their families within an hour, at least for a couple of months. Hope you have a safe trip and we really do look forward to the blogs, so please keep them coming. Jane ps foliage is spectacular this fall, and weather wonderful.

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0697s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb