I am really getting excited


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Gilbert
October 20th 2012
Published: October 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

For our 25th wedding anniversary, my wonderful husband and I decided we were going to go on our "grandest" trip to date. We decided on the region of the South Pacific. And of course we decided to go by cruise ship. We love cruising.

On Halloween we will be flying from Phoenix, Az to Hawaii. We will be staying a couple of nights in Waikiki and then boarding the cruise ship. The cruise will take us to Hilo,HI, Pago Pago America Somoa, Suva Fiji, Turanga New Zealand, Auckland New Zealand and onto Sydney. Where we will spend a few days before flying back to Hawaii. There we will go through customs and spend the evening before coming back home. 26 days and nights.

Along the way we will be crossing the International Date Line, the equator and view a total solar eclipse in the Southern Hemisphere. I am most excited about crossing the equator and shedding the title of "Pollywog" and becoming a "Shellback" and attending the "Court of Neptune".

I have my formals ready to go, new shoes and luggage purchased. I contacted the post office to hold the mail and we went to the bank and ordered the required currency. Purchased the visas and made arrangements for the pets. All we have to do is pack and go.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb