All Aboard!


Advertisement
Published: April 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"BOSTON YOU'RE OUR HOME""BOSTON YOU'RE OUR HOME""BOSTON YOU'RE OUR HOME"

we send our love.
....well we dressed ourselves up a bit for a little dinner cruise last night around Canyon Lake. Neither of us were quite sure what we were getting ourselves into...either it was going be be a nice night out, orrrrrr a little hoaky! But it was a nice night out under the Canyons (and stars). We saw lots of wildlife along the way and the dinner was delicious as well. Kona swam HARD before and was happy to take a nap under a shaded tree- the van has screens to pull up on the windows so we can roll them down quite a bit in the back and with a little shade she calls the van her home. The wind picked up a bit last night which has been a nice break. Yesterday you couldn't escape the hot sun, even in the shade Jordan said he was getting tan!

Today we went back to Canyon Lake and treated ourselves to a relaxing day by the water- and a not so relaxing day for our water hound! She goes absolutely CRAZY by the water and just can't get enough. She is currently sound asleep in the van! At camp we leave the
BinocularsBinocularsBinoculars

THANK YOU JOANI! These were awesome to have on board!
van door open and she puts herself to bed on the platform when she needs to (our home away from home).

Our hearts are heavy out here in AZ hearing the Boston News back home. Our love and support goes out to all affected- especially our Boston family and friends. You have been top on my mind all day, Aunt Linda& all Jacks/Jimmy so glad to hear you are safe, and may peace and safety fill the city SOON. Such a tragic day for one of my absolute favorite sporting events.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement




Bald Eagle NestBald Eagle Nest
Bald Eagle Nest

There are two reported Bald Eagles on the lake and this is where they made their home. There are a few chicks in the nest and we saw the bird a few times flying over head.

RAMRAM
RAM

....shout out to the Tri City Crew !!

All dressed up....All dressed up....
All dressed up....

straight out of camp!

...and to all a goodnight!...and to all a goodnight!
...and to all a goodnight!

Tough day at the lake


Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0746s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb