Palmer and Anchorage Revisited


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Anchorage
June 11th 2008
Published: June 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It feels like home here at the Homestead RV Park where we just spent our third night. Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst, we are keeping our fingers crossed that we don’t spend a week waiting for a new radiator.

Just before 10 am, we received a call from Sarita at Colonial Honda stating that the radiator had arrived and to come right down and they would install it as soon as possible. Thirty-eight mile drive to Anchorage and 3 hours later, with a new radiator installed under warranty, we headed back to Homestead for the night and will resume our journey tomorrow.

(Again we can’t stress enough the wonderful service we received from Colonial Honda in Anchorage. It is very difficult being broken down on the road, and even more so in the wilderness of Alaska. Between Mark in Valdez and Sarita Phillips in Anchorage we had a new radiator installed in twenty-four hours and the overnight shipping was less than $30. This wildly exceeded all of our expectations and we truly feel that we received the best customer service imaginable.)


Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 21; qc: 89; dbt: 0.1459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb