Rainy and Stormy to Warm and Sunny in Gulf Shores


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Gulf Shores
March 15th 2022
Published: March 16th 2022
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to some really nice storms this morning. Wind and some lightning and thunder. Leo got his walk during a short break in the weather. Pete made some pancakes for breakfast with some Irish bacon. He crisped up some corned beef to go with the pancakes. After breakfast we headed towards the Flora-Bama area. We stopped and picked up some seafood. Then it was off to another dog park. Leo got to learn how to do the teeter totter obstacle. Still needs some practice, but he did manage to go over it several times with a bit of assist. Lunch was at a bistro barbeque spot. Small little place, but really good food. We headed back to Gulf Shores as the sun started to come out. We finally got some nice weather with temperatures in the low 70's.We tried a game of pickleball at the tennis courts. Leo was a bit disruptive to the game and we really did not get much of a game going. We saw the sign that he was not supposed to be in the tennis area as we were leaving. Oops. We were the only ones there and he really just ran around in circles until he was so worn out he just stretched out to cool off in a puddle. Next we headed to the beach for some fun in the sunshine. Sriracha and Lori headed into the surf for a bit. Warmer than lake Michigan for sure! Leo lounged on the beach with Pedro and Kasie. The waves were still huge from all of the storms earlier. Pedro and Sriracha made dinner and Lori got the night off from cooking. First to go into the water did not have to cook dinner!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb