M&M On the Move (Chapter 1)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Daleville
February 14th 2007
Published: February 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well, it's Day One in Alabama. We got up early this morning, packed up the car and the dogs and were off. The dogs were whining so much when we got started that I thought Matt was going to either throw them or himself out onto the highway but they settled down after a little while and were really good the entire trip.

We got into Daleville, AL (right outside of Fort Rucker) and checked into our hotel. We got the large suite...you think of a nice place when you hear the word "suite" but this really isn't nice. It's big, which is nice, but not very clean. But, it's cheap and they allow dogs, so I bought the Wal-Mart version of Clorox Cleanup and started bleaching. That helps 😊

After Matt got checked in on post and I got us unpacked and organized we headed out to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and to get some dinner. The real fun began when we got back from the store. Many of you know that Copper has crate anxiety...we've been working on it since June and have made some real progress. Him settling down in the car during the trip down here today gave us false hope though because he pooped ALL over the inside of his crate while we were gone. So I spent about the next hour cleaning the dog and the crate...and then another hour or so after that cleaning our room because it smelled like dog poop. Good thing we picked up some Febreeze at Wal-Mart.

So, right now Matt is cramming for his test tomorrow and I'm trying to download Grey's Anatomy so I can get caught up before tomorrow's show (we've been without a TV since last Wednesday and I missed it!). We'll be back in Clarksville this weekend...it's President's Day so Matt has a 4 day weekend and we're going to finish up a few last things on the house and he needs do a few more things to the Jeep so he can drive it down here.

Stay tuned for Chapter Two...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb