Huatabampo


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sonora » Navojoa
January 4th 2012
Published: January 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We made our way down to the beach town of Huatabampo. On the way we stopped at our first Mexican market. Wow! Fresh Tortillas, pasteries and what a selection. Tequilla was $99 pesos ($7.50/Liter), we loaded up. We are ready for a couple of days at the beach. We pulled into the campgroound in the late afternoon after a eventful day of driving. There was alot of road construction, tight lanes with very steep drop off's, a little unnevering. There was only one other camper at the beach. You back your camper up right to the edge of the beach. Red is in Heaven. We all headed to the Restaurant for a Margarita and settled in for our first nights sleep to the sounds of the surf.



The next morning I was up and out with Red walking the beach. We went for a long stroll with Paul, our group leader, and his dog Tomas. This beach is great, very quiet. The temperatues have been in the mid 70's with a mild breeze. Red has run up and down the beach all day. I could easily spend a week here, but tomorrow we move on....

Got to go...I think I hear a Margarita calling.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb