Day 27


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo
June 1st 2019
Published: June 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 27
1/06/2019
Edmonton

We decided to get up early as we were going to the Duchess Bake house for brunch. We ate croissants of all types and coffee and they were yummy, so much so we bought some for tomorrow morning’s breakfast before we head off to Banff. Karly and I dropped Ron and Scott off as they were going to the shooting range to play with the guns while Penni Karly and I were going to buy the food for the Charcuterie board which is an antipasto board. We dropped Penni back at home and then Karly and I went shopping and looking for Pandora beads that represent our holiday. We met the men back at home and Penni Karly and I laid out the board and then we all sat around and enjoyed the meats and cheeses. Mark came over to show us some photos of his holiday and we showed everyone ours of Glacier Bay, as Penni and Rob are now very interested in doing the cruise as well. We convinced Penni to come with us to Banff as she wasn’t going to come because Rob had to work. Once we got home we sat and chatted again and then packed for our camping at 2 Jack Lake in Banff..



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0664s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb